Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates

Rock Climbing: Memorial day weekend in Squamish

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial day weekend in Squamish

I've been out to Smith and Vantage a few times, but didn't really push myself on lead and didn't take many pictures, so there wasn't much to document.

The weather in Squamish over memorial day weekend was fantastic so Adrianne and I headed up there.

Adrianne led the following routes:
Fern Gully, 5.4
Laughing Crack, 5.7
Cat Crack, 5.6
Davy Jone, 5.7
Klahanie Crack, 5.7

I led the following routes:
Rampage, 5.8
Corner Crack, 5.8
Sally Five Fingers, 5.8
1000 Pardons, 5.8
Cold Comfort 5.9
Mosquito, 5.8
Phlegmish Dance, 5.8
Mushroom, 5.9

We set up top ropes on a couple 10s (both of which I hope to get on lead this summer):
SM Delight, 5.10b
Jabberwocky, 5.10a

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Am hoping to get to Squamish this summer when I get up to visit my brother in Bellingham.
It seems like Smoke Bluffs is a good place for a new trad leader.
Any other places you might recommend.
Cheers

10:38 PM  
Blogger adventure grrl said...

I just saw a sweet comment from you on my blog and I wanted to let you know I am back to blogging on 100 days in Bed. I hope you are great!

PS, your blog looks fabulous!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Thanks
I really like your blog, it's very informative and I'm glad you're back at it.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home